Friday, October 16, 2009

GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE

During the holidays, wouldn't a German Chocolate Cake taste good? Or maybe you are having some friends over for some conversation and Cake? All you have to do is bid on Linda Gillon's cake and then life starts to taste good!

14 comments:

WilmaMoore said...

$5.00 - I know it will be delicious!

MW/JPL said...

$6.00 - This is one of my favorite cakes.

BD/UTB said...

$7.00 Ditto.

Barbara A said...

$8.00

bd/utb said...

$9.00

Barbara A - JFG said...

$10.00

bd/UTB said...

No, Barbara A. It cannot be!
$11.00. You already have the cupcakes!

Barbara A - JFG said...

$12.00

bd/UTB said...

13.00

Barbara A - JFG said...

$14.00

bd/utb said...

$15.00

Barbara A - JFG said...

$16.00

bd/utb said...

$17.00

Anonymous said...

BD - I don't think the 9:01 time counts. Enjoy the lemon cake! But I'll give you a slice of this one.
:-)